Simpli5™ Invisible Aligners
Invisible aligners have become a popular alternative to traditional orthodontic appliances, like metal braces and headgear, giving patients the beautiful smiles they’ve always wanted without ever having to wear braces.
Our office is pleased to offer our patients a “clear” alternative to metal braces with Simpli5™ invisible aligners.
The SIMPLI5™ invisible aligners system is ideal for:
- Patients who have a very minor amount of alignment needs of the front teeth, and who have a perfect bite in the back of the teeth.
- Patients who only want or need alignment in one arch (upper or lower).
- Patients who want a less expensive solution to other types of aligner treatment.
- Patients who don’t want braces or other types of visible appliances.
What Are Simpli5™ Aligners?
Simpli5 is a revolutionary new system of invisible aligners designed to correct minor imperfections in about five to six months. Each set of aligners is customized to fit your mouth and to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Simpli5™ aligners are designed to correct minor crowding or spacing, and to realign teeth that have already received orthodontic treatment.
What Are The Benefits of Using Simpli5™?
Simpli5 offers many great benefits, including:
- Quicker treatment times — With Simpli5™, you can begin your treatment just three to four weeks after your doctor has taken impressions, and most cases are completed within just five months.
- Comfort — The Simpli5 plastic aligners are custom-made to fit your mouth. The aligners are made of a unique plastic material that is smooth and invisible! The aligners fit so well that your family and friends may never even know you’re wearing braces.
- Convenience — Each aligner is worn for only three to four weeks, for five to six months total. After your treatment is complete, you’re left with a beautiful, straight smile in less time than with traditional orthodontic appliances.
Is Simpli5™ the right treatment for me?
If you’re interested in orthodontic treatment with Simpli5™ aligners, please contact our practice. We can answer any questions you might have and provide a comprehensive consultation to determine if Simpli5™ is the best treatment for your smile.