Regular Exams & Cleanings
Regular exams are an important part of maintaining your oral health. During your regular exam, we will:
- Update your medical and dental history
- Check for any problems that you may not see or feel
- Look for any soft tissue abnormalities that may be present
- Look for cavities or any other signs of tooth decay
- Inspect your teeth and gums for gingivitis and signs of periodontal disease
- Perform a thorough teeth cleaning
- Provide you with oral hygiene instruction if needed
Your regular exam will take about one1 hour. Each regular exam includes a detailed teeth cleaning, in which we will clean, polish, and rinse your teeth to remove any tartar and plaque that have built up on the tooth’s surface.
Visiting our office every six months gives you the chance to talk to Dr. Parisi about any questions you may have about your oral health. Regular exams are offered by appointment only, so please contact our practice today to schedule your next dental exam and teeth cleaning.