Our office participates with many PPO dental insurance plans. If you have dental insurance, we will gladly assist you in verifying your dental benefits. However, please keep in mind that your dental insurance policy is a contract between your employer and the insurance carrier to which we are not a party to, therefore, it is the patient who is ultimately responsible for payment. We will work with your insurance to maximize your benefits and will submit claims directly to them. If we are not in your insurance network, we will submit your dental claims and assist you with your plan benefits as well.
Dental insurance does not always cover all services to the same extent. There are many plans which vary in coverage. We routinely submit a pre-determination of benefits to your insurance prior to beginning treatment to minimize uncertainty and help you prepare financially.
We firmly believe that patients should have the best possible care regardless of the limitations of insurance plans. Please take the time to educate yourself about your plan details and feel free to discuss it with us if you have any questions.
We are In-Network with the following dental insurance plans.
- AETNA PPO
- CIGNA PPO, Signa Plus Savings
- Delta PPO, Advantage, Premiere, and Delta Patient Direct Guardian Dental Guard PPO
- Lincoln Financial
- Metlife PPO, Preferred
- Principal Life
- United Healthcare PPO
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track the claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within 4-6 weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!
We are here to help! Please call for more information about
financing your oral health needs in our office!